Information Request

IMPORTANT: If you are a cross-enrolled student, please see the counsellor at your home school.

For full-time NIDES students

What kind of information can I get?

Confirmation of Registration/Interim Mark: you have recently registered for a course and completed the first assignment. If the post-secondary institution requires a certain percentage of the course to be completed, you will need to manage that.

Need an unofficial transcript?

We send marks to the Ministry of Education every Thursday. (If you complete a course on Friday, your mark will be on your transcript the following Friday.)

Please visit this website to print off your own unofficial transcript.

Need an official transcript?

Official transcripts need to be ordered from the Ministry of Education.